In terms of content, you can find links on our website that point to the services of other companies. In this regard, please, when visiting them, make sure that your private data is protected and that you know how they will use your data.
Keeping your information is very important for our business, but we cannot guarantee its complete security since the data available on the Internet is always compromised in some way.
By visiting our website, you agree to the use of your personal data by goress.ch, the domain owner.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT
- Information needed to use the contact form
When using the contact form, i.e. contacting goress.ch, enter certain personal data such as name, surname, and e-mail. The only purpose of collecting this data is to fill in the contact form, which results in goress.ch as the owner of the domain receiving your basic information for further communication
- Information we have received from you
As stated in the previous paragraph, the information received from the provider has the right to use in a way that will result in further communication with the information provider and for other purposes may not be used.
- Automatically collected information from visitors
Because the domain goress.ch uses the Google Analytics service, data that you knowingly or unknowingly made available on the Internet is automatically collected. It can be information about your gender, age, place of residence, interests, language you speak, internet provider and device you use, and information about how you came to our portal. If you do not want your data to be exposed, please set your privacy in the settings of the internet browser you are using.
HOW DO WE USE THE COLLECTED DATA?
We process and store the attached data in order to contact you as an information provider in order to achieve possible business cooperation, or offer you our services as follows:
- Provision of services
- Production, repairment and upgrade of utility equipment industry (garbage trucks, tank trucks, skip loaders, tipper trucks, ADR-certified vehicles and lifting platforms)
- Production and servicing of a wide range of high-quality hydromechanical equipment
- Production of metal containers for a cleaner environment and sustainable future
- Consultancy in the field of utility equipment industry, hydromechanical equipment and metal containers construction
- Published works are presented with the approval of our clients in order to better represent our business and expertise.
- Creating a safe environment
- goress.ch domain on the Internet is available with the maximum level of security against any type of attack, which is further enhanced by adding SSL certificates
- we adhere to the rules of use
- we adhere to our legal obligations
- we continuously monitor security trends on the Internet, and we react in a timely manner and implement the highest level of security, which ultimately benefits us, but mostly you as visitors to our site.
- Contact – We will contact you during:
- answers your query
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
- The website goress.ch undertakes never to sell your personal information.
- Where appropriate, we may notify visitors of such legal claims unless: (i) such notice is prohibited by itself, by court order or applicable law, or (ii) we believe that the notice would be futile, ineffective, create a risk of injury either bodily harm to an individual or group, or create or increase the risk of fraud against or our users. In cases where we comply with legal requirements, without prior notice for any of the above reasons, we will attempt to notify the visitor of the request, once it has been met and when, in good faith, we determine that we are no longer prevented from doing so.
- Use of third-party services such as Google, Facebook, and Bing. Some of the third parties will not always come from the European Union where personal data is extremely protected by GDPR regulations and therefore these parties may use your data. Goress.ch undertakes to establish cooperation exclusively with services that are rated as secure on the Internet.
- In case of concluding business cooperation, the accumulated statistical data will be presented to business partners. It is important to emphasize that these data do not reveal anyone’s identity.
- The website goress.ch will include advertising services that can access some of your information if a click through our site led you to their services.
- In case of transfer of ownership by goress.ch to another legal entity, goress.ch undertake to inform all visitors with whom communication has been made via the contact form in a timely manner about any transfers of personal data.
- In accordance with the law and legal regulations, we are obliged to share your information with law enforcement agencies if necessary.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
If necessary, the administrator and owner of goress.ch will review and analyse your communications on goress.ch or on our social networks in order to prevent potential scams of other visitors, and also improve the overall experience on the web page.
For questions regarding your rights, you can contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com or via the contact form on our website. Please note that we may ask you for information in order to verify your authenticity.
When deleting communication with goress.ch via the contact form, all data is permanently deleted and will not be used for any purpose.
At any time, you have the right to file a complaint against the use of your data with the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC).
If you notice that your data has been compromised, misused or stolen, please contact us immediately. We continuously take care of our and your safety and we are committed to making goress.ch the safest place to use at all times.
Cookie usage policy
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. For example, cookie webpages remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other display-related preferences), so you don’t have to re-enter them each time you return to a webpage when browsing different pages of a particular website.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Session cookies – These are temporary cookies that expire (and are automatically deleted) when you close your internet browser. We use them to provide access to content and enable things you can do when you visit our website at www.goress.ch
Persistent cookies – usually have an expiration date far in the future and will remain in your browser until they expire or are deleted manually. www.goress.ch uses persistent cookies for functionalities such as “memory”, which means that every time you visit goress.ch the content will be automatically displayed and you will save time reading the content of the website.
We also use persistent cookies to better understand visitor habits and accordingly improve the site according to user usage patterns. This information is anonymous – we do not see individual visitor data.
Cookies were used to recognize the arrival of visitors to the website, to remember your preferences in order to improve and provide a personalized user experience, and to track the movement of users on the site to improve access to the requested information.
All data on page navigation is collected through cookies exclusively in summary, using Google Analytics tools. It is important to note that the information collected by Google is anonymized and based on it; neither Google nor we can access the personal data of the visitor.
In some cases used if you link to other companies, you may access third-party sites over which Goress.ch has no control and is not responsible for their cookies or content policies.
More information about cookies can be found here:
– European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EU)
– Internet Advertising Bureau (US)
– Internet Advertising Bureau (EU)
– Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner
THE PURPOSE OF USING COOKIES
– To ensure the proper operation of the website
– correct display of content
– customize the interface such as language selection, device parameters, and screen resolution and type;
– Improving web pages by anonymizing tracking of users’ movement through pages
We collect data on the movement of users by pages exclusively in order to place quality content and improve the quality of the website and services, to better understand the needs of visitors and accordingly improve the services and functionalities of our website.
All cookies set by Goress.ch are mandatory.
HOW TO TURN OFF COOKIES?
The processing manager is the website goress.ch, and for additional information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.